15 February 2019
UNESCO Almaty Cluster Office is seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced individuals, teams or organizations to develop description of information panels to be installed at 11 component sites of the Silk Roads: the Routes Network of Chang’an – Tian-shan Corridor World Heritage (WH) property in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. This action is organized within the framework EU/UNESCO Project: “Silk Road Heritage Corridors in Afghanistan, Central Asia and Iran – International Dimension of the European Year of Cultural Heritage”.Implementation period: 21 March – 10 May 2019
Required qualifications/special skills or knowledge
1. Individuals (communication, PR and/or media specialists, cultural heritage specialists) or organizations with good knowledge in the area of communication, culture/cultural heritage, tourism.
2. Good writing skills are essential.
3. Professional English is essential.
4. Knowledge/expertise and experience in the field of communication, PR, media and/or cultural heritage is essential.
5. Experience in developing and communicating messages aimed at raising awareness, delivering information and ideas is essential.
6. Knowledge of UNESCO’s 1972 World Heritage Convention and Guidelines is desirable.
1. Qualifications of the experts
2. Competitiveness of the financial proposal.
Detailed information you can find in ToR: Application_form_Information_panels.pdf
All mandatory documentation (please see “Response to Request” should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 18:00 Almaty time on Monday, 4 March 2019.